HEY, I'M BETHANY PARKER!
Functional Medicine Health Coach and High-Performance Mentor for High-Achieving Women.
Let Me Tell You How I Can Help...
I’m a hybrid functional health and high-performance coach specializing in supporting high-achieving women who feel financially capped and energetically drained. I help them prioritize their well-being, become more effective leaders, and perform at their highest level so they can achieve their most ambitious goals and experience the most fulfilling version of their lives. My passion is combining highly-personalized functional medicine protocols with strategic coaching to create a truly sustainable approach to growth.
This is my experience.
I totally get what you’re experiencing, because I’ve been there myself. My journey as an entrepreneur started back in 2017 when I launched Phases of Wellness. My business looked different, then. It involved a lot of early mornings, late nights, long weekends, and never-ending arguments with my partner. After only two years of running my health coaching practice, I felt completely burnt out, exhausted, and frustrated with the lack of a work-life balance.
The Turning Point In My Business.
It didn't take me long to realize that working seven days a week with a packed calendar was taking a toll on my mental and emotional health. My productivity was slipping, my relationships were suffering, and everyone around me (clients included) were noticing.
Thinking back on those first few years of business, I’d say my first wake-up call came from a business coach who told me to take some time off. It wasn’t something I wanted to hear…that I needed to take care of myself in order to take care of my business. But she was right, and it pushed me to recenter and re-evaluate my priorities in life.
From there, I developed a real respect for building sustainable businesses. This is where my passion for combining health and business really began to blossom as I started to experience more flow in my business than I ever had before, all while maintaining healthy boundaries and self-care practices.
What I Do Now.
Today, I help high-achieving women (just like you!) achieve optimal wellness by creating healthy and sustainable practices. As a functional medicine expert, I walk you through step-by-step processes to restore optimal wellness within your body, while also helping you figure out how to fit wellness into your busy life.
I'm on a mission
I’m committed to helping women achieve more of their goals, without burnout or overwhelm — because I believe in the importance of continuing to share your talents with the world. I believe that you have to be feeling and performing at your personal best if you really want to make the impact you desire! That’s exactly the outcome that I want for you.
So, let’s make it official and partner together on this journey.
As someone formerly trained in coaching, herbalism, holistic nutrition, and functional medicine, I’m well-suited to help you regain your health!
Here are just some of my studies and qualifications:
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- School of Applied Functional Medicine
- Bachelor's of Science in Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Master’s of Education in Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology with a Concentration in Positive Coaching
- Master of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology (Business Psychology) with a Concentration in Coaching and Consulting
- Master's in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
I'm all about
Early morning yoga, functional medicine & sustainable growth.
I'm not about
Working on weekends, rushing through meals, or hustle culture.
WE MAY BE
- You’re looking for long-term health and wellness solutions, not bandaid "solutions" that leave you frustrated by covering up the underlying problem.
- You prefer straight talk over “fluff”, and would choose measurable results over guessing games.
- You’re all about getting to the bottom of things with personalized testing and advanced diagnostics.
- You have noticed a decline in your health and well-being, such as digestive issues, insomnia, etc.
- You’re a true "go-getter" looking for your right-wing friend to provide next-level wellness support.
- You prefer natural health and wellness over conventional models...things like herbs and high-quality supplements over toxin-filled prescriptions
The 7 Steps to Skyrocket Your Performance and Productivity, Without Sacrificing Your Health
The importance of self-care and personal wellness cannot be overstated. For those who are goal-oriented and driven to succeed, it’s important to remember that you can’t be productive without taking care of your health. Download this exclusive guide to boost your productivity.