HEY, YOU -- IF YOU'RE FEELING LIKE YOUR HEALTH IS SLIPPING, AND YOU’RE READY TO STOP SPINNING YOUR WHEELS, YOU’RE IN JUST THE RIGHT PLACE!
Life can be full of freedom and liberation, that is until it takes you, hostage, and jeopardizes your health.
I know it’s hard to face the reality,
but if you’re being honest with yourself…
Between client calls, networking events, family obligations, and still trying to make it to your weekly HIIT class… it's all starting to take a serious toll on your health.
And, listen.... I know - you know.
But it’s time we actually did something about it. Because the real high achievers know that performance is a long-haul game, and your health is foundational to your continued success.
Somewhere along the way, that healthy drive for success starts to slip into non-stop hustle, a constant need to stay visible on social media, and stressful meetings that leave you feeling like you just got run over by a bus.
Living like this works, for a good while.
But now, things are starting to creep up.
And you've probably found yourself dealing with the after-effects. Maybe it's...
- Pounding headaches and migraines, creeping up out of the blue
- Exhaustion, despite your 3rd cup of coffee or afternoon energy drink
- Anxious thoughts, starting the minute your head hits the pillow
- Sleepless nights tossing & turning, praying that your mind slows down
- Less excitement & fulfillment, and more feelings of overwhelm
Where did all that FREEDOM & LIBERATION go? 😩
You know in the back of your mind, that you need to start prioritizing your health, and you’ve even tried little things here and there…
Stacking your online grocery order HIGH with veggies (only to throw most of them away)
Going WILD with the weekly meal prep situation (at least they made for nice IG photos)
Shelling out $$$ for every meal delivery service under the sun (tasty, but no real changes)
Raiding your local drug store for every trendy supplement (literally no idea if they’re working)
Signing up for that new online workout thing (lasted about a week)
Taking medications and pain relievers to ease your symptoms (only a bandaid fix)
Taking your health into your own hands via Dr. Google (endless hours wasted, ugh)
Or maybe you’re open to professional support, and you’ve…
- Asked your primary care doctor about your symptoms (barely listened and suggested more meds)
- Hired a holistic health coach or certified personal trainer (friendly enough, but no real results)
So, here you are, back at ground zero.
Back in the vicious cycle of burnout. Sitting in your office chair for 10+ hours a day, ordering takeout, popping the supplements, numbing out with wine and netflix, knowing you need to make some real changes.
Let’s cut to the chase here - we both know the road you’re on doesn’t lead to your wildest dreams, and whatever you’re wildest BIGGEST dreams are - I want those for you!
What if you could:
- Heal your symptoms without medication and learn what’s causing those annoying health issues in the first place (anxiety, depression, exhaustion, insomnia, pain, you name it)
- Re-invigorate your passion for LIFE, without sacrificing professional growth
- Have energy for dinners with friends and family, even after a jam-packed workday
- Finally experience the peace-of-mind that comes from functional testing
What if a high-level, performance coach was the missing ingredient on your team?
Ask yourself: If your health improved, would your work performance improve, too? Could your entire life be transformed with a healthier YOU, front and center?
Don’t beat yourself up for getting to this place.
“Hustle culture” paired with the shortcomings of mainstream medicine breeds burnout.
In fact, did you know that burnout is a diagnosable medical condition now?
It's true - just ask the World Health Organization!
But the good news is… your life doesn’t have to be this way.
You can be excited to get out of bed each day *and* lead a healthy, well-balanced life.
AND IT CAN HAPPEN FAST.
With a medicine health coach on your team, you can go from feeling burnt out, sick, and overwhelmed to rested, energized, and pain-free (with glowing skin to boot) in a matter of months, not years.
A highly-personalized, 6-month private coaching program crafted to help high-achieving women eliminate burnout and overcome health challenges, so they can show up with renewed energy in every area of life.YES, I NEED THIS
During This 6 Month Program, You’ll:
Uncover the root cause of your most pressing symptoms
Create a surefire plan to maintain your health amidst a busy lifestyle
Experience better sleep, increased energy, and more vitality in your life
Experience relief from bothersome symptoms that have kept you stuck
Pinpoint foods that are triggering inflammation within your body
Learn how to eat for your specific body and unique health goals
Identify and correct your exact vitamins and mineral deficiencies
And you'll be able to achieve all of this with one extra invaluable resource... ME!
Unlike other health coaching programs, High Performance Wellness is a highly-personalized, high-touch, 6-month experience. I’ll be working with you every step of the way!
Take a Peek Inside the Program…
During our 6 months together, we’ll uncover and address the root cause of your symptoms so you can experience optimal wellness.
- Private coaching sessions. This is where we dive deep into your health goals and create a realistic roadmap for your success. Once that’s in place, our bi-weekly functional medicine coaching sessions allow us to check in on progress, address hangups, and celebrate wins. Making new habits takes time, and having accountability over these six months allows you to solidify your diet and lifestyle changes.
- Voxer coaching (Monday-Friday). Voxer support allows you to send me a voice memo any time you have questions about a certain food, a new supplement, or literally anything that comes to your mind. It also allows me to check in and give gentle support in between sessions. I want you to feel entirely supported in-between our coaching sessions, and Voxer is perfect for providing that exclusive level of support.
- Personalized functional lab testing dependent upon your symptoms. Functional testing allows us to get incredibly strategic when it comes to cracking the case on your unique symptoms. This is where we learn about specific vitamin and mineral deficiencies, heavy metal toxicities, your digestion, and so much more!
- Food sensitivity testing. Food sensitivity testing shows which particular foods are triggering inflammation within your unique body. If your test comes back with a number of highly sensitive foods, it doesn’t mean you can’t ever eat those foods again. We eliminate the foods that are causing inflammation while we strengthen your gut, and work on systematically reintroducing foods when we feel your body is ready.
- Highly targeted and personalized supplement protocol. A specific list of high-quality supplements based on your unique symptoms and test results to ensure we give your body the targeted support it needs to heal quickly. You won’t need to stay on all supplements forever, but this type of support is highly-beneficial for restoring your body to optimal function and ensuring that it has everything it needs to thrive.
Hi, there! I'm Bethany!
FUNCTIONAL HEALTH COACH, HOLISTIC HEALTH & BURNOUT EXPERT, HIGH-PERFORMANCE ENTREPRENEUR
After growing up watching my family’s health decline through the mainstream healthcare system, I began to ask questions...
Why weren’t they getting better?
Why were their doctors not able to help them?
What was the point of medicine if it didn’t help you get healthy?
Fast forward years later, and I was experiencing my own set of serious health issues – IBS, anxiety, and depression (to name a few). My symptoms became so debilitating that I opted out of school and studied at home.
Between rushed doctor’s appointments and bottles of pills, I felt pretty hopeless. And by the time I got to college, I was on so much medication, I ended up rolling my car and barely made it out alive.
This was the breaking point for me. Determined to get off the pills, I began my journey into holistic health, which continued to snowball into a growing passion for functional medicine, herbalism, and mindfulness practices.
Curious about my qualifications?
As someone with a real thirst for knowledge & expertise, I’ve studied countless hours, in countless programs to arrive at a place of true mastery when it comes to functional wellness. During the program, I draw from all of my previous training and education to give you the most comprehensive and aligned protocols possible.
In addition to being a coach since 2017, I hold several academic titles and professional certifications, including:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Missouri State University
- Graduate Certificate in Positive Psychology from the University of Missouri
- Master of Education in Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology from the University of Missouri
- Master of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology; Coaching & Consulting from Touro University
- Master of Business Administration; Human Resources Management from Touro University
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, as per the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Certified International Health Coach, as per the International Association of Health Coaches (IAHC)
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, as per the School of Applied Functional Medicine (SAFM)
- Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), as per the Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS), Correction Exercise Specialist (CES), Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES), as per the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), as per the NBHWC
- Active member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
It’s time to finally take control of your health, once and for all…
With a high-touch, bespoke 1:1 coaching program
Everyone’s journey and needs are different, and each 1:1 coaching program is adapted to fit YOU.
We can work together in a range of areas, including but not limited to:
Anxiety & Depression
- Sustainable Weight Loss
- Thyroid Disease
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Gut & Digestive Issues
Joint & Muscle Pain
- And, much more!
Let's Talk About How the Program Works
Step 1. Kick-Off Call
We kick things off with an extremely thorough intake session covering: your current diet and lifestyle, pressing health concerns, health and wellness goals, and an overview of your medical history.
Step 2. Specific Lab Testing
From there, I determine which functional labs are going to be helpful for our time together and assist you in placing the orders so that the test kits can be sent directly to your home.
Hair Mineral Test
With just a few snips of hair, this test helps us bring your mineral system back into balance which improves mitochondrial function.
GI-MAP Stool Test
This test helps us take a closer look at the microbial world that exists within your gut, measuring fungi, parasites, fungi, and more.
Measures the levels of the important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids, and amino acids for health, healing, and nutrition.
Food Sensitivity Test
A fully customizable panel of novel and highly accurate food sensitivity testing for specific reactive foods.
DUTCH Hormone Test
Comprehensive reproductive and adrenal hormones, including free cortisol through dried urine testing.
Detection of wheat and gluten-related disorders, intestinal permeability, celiac disease, and gluten-related autoimmunity.
Step 3. Personalized Supplement, Diet, and Lifestyle Protocol
Together, we will review the results of each of your labs, and create a roadmap to better health that is both realistic and effective. This will include highly targeted supplement recommendations, specific food recommendations based on any deficiencies, and overall lifestyle recommendations to help your body shift into a state of healing.
Step 4. Ongoing Support & Coaching
We will meet bi-weekly to review progress and discuss hangups. My ultimate goal is to empower you with the knowledge you need to keep yourself healthy for the long-haul, so I will spend time explaining how to make healthy diet and lifestyle choices, read ingredient lists and prioritize health.
High Performance Wellness gets you from feeling icky to energized and on top of your game in record time. This is your ticket out of overwhelm and into optimal wellness.
Functional Medicine Style!
I know what it’s like to feel frustrated with your healthcare team because they:
✘ don’t seem to have time for you
✘ aren’t willing to dig deeper
✘ keep pushing band-aid “solutions”
✘ continue telling you your labs are “normal”
It’s frustrating! Functional medicine is different. Using very specific testing, we’re able to pinpoint your unique imbalances to determine what’s keeping your body from operating in its natural state of health.
JUST SOME OF WHAT WE EXPLORE:
DIGESTION: All disease begins in the gut, which means restoring your digestive health is essential. Functional testing provides insight into potential food intolerances, inflammation, pathogens, gut permeability, and bacterial imbalances. Testing also helps us understand how well you're absorbing the nutrients from your food.
IMMUNE SYSTEM: If you’re struggling with gut health, your immune system is going to be negatively impacted as well. By strengthening your gut, we’ll be helping to heal your immune system, so it can start doing its job to keep you on your A-GAME.
DETOXIFICATION: Your liver plays a vital role in your body’s ability to naturally detoxify. If your body's detoxification pathways become clogged, it can wreak havoc on your immune system and/or hormones. We have many strategies to choose from if we feel your liver may be one of the primary issues.
NERVOUS SYSTEM: Being a high-achiever can leave your nervous system begging for some restoration, which impacts all of the systems above. Together, we will work to calm your nervous system through diet and lifestyle protocols, which signals to your body that it can relax and shift out of survival mode and into repair mode.
By acknowledging the interconnectedness of the body, we are able to implement a truly holistic roadmap to better health that is designed for YOUR body. And for you, that means:
No more doctors who don't fully listen! No more endless Google searches! No more letting wellness come last!
Just highly-personalized health coaching and lasting results.
Still Got Questions?
No problem, I’ve got answers!
How do I know if this is right for me?
What makes you different from other health coaches?
Will I be required to purchase any supplements?
What exactly is included in the HPW program?
Is this enough time to heal all of my issues?
Can we keep going after the 6 months are up?
How soon can I get started once accepted?
How much time do I need to commit to our coaching?
The Private Health Coach Commitment
There are a lot of health coaches out there today. You deserve to know that you’re working with a health coach who cares deeply about your long-term wellness and isn’t going to ghost you when you seek extra walkie-talkie support, my favorite :).
As your health coach, I promise to provide:
Full Attention: During each of our private coaching sessions and all ongoing support, your health and healing journey has my highest attention. My functional medicine brain & dedicated support are yours till the season’s over.
Expert Support: Everything I recommend is rooted in science and 7+ years of training in functional medicine. While getting to the root cause can require some testing and investigation, nothing is a shot in the dark.
Total Empathy: I’m here to do so much more than throw advice your way. I’m here to ask questions, listen, and understand your unique problems and needs. I want you to lean on me as though I’m a member of your team! There are many health experts who have the science down, but with me, you’re getting someone who brings both the deep science and the advanced coaching techniques. I’m good at helping you work through the tough stuff ;).
This bespoke private health coaching program is for high-achieving women…
- Service Providers
… who want to stop the cycle of burnout and feel good crushing a day’s work, while still having the energy to get out and have a life – on repeat.